Register.LK Terms and Conditions
Terms Of Service
These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between you (“User” or “you” or “your”) and Solution Infinity Pvt Ltd (Register.lk). For all customers, “Company”, ”we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Solution Infinity Pvt Ltd (Register.lk).
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by us and on our website (collectively, the “Services”).
- Additional Policies and Agreements
- Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference as applicable. For example, the Affiliate Agreement, Domain Registration Agreement, Reseller Agreement, and VPS Addendum will also apply to you as applicable and would be incorporated into this Agreement.
- Account Eligibility
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. We are not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our support team via tickets or update your contact information through your Account Area. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. For dedicated server purchases or in certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- Company Content
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, “Company Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company or the Company’s licensors. Company Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Company Content. Any use of Company Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any Company Content. All rights to use Company Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Company and the Company’s licensors.
- User Content
- You may upload, store, publish, display, and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content for your website on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to us that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, the Company does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- We exercise no control over, and accept no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through our computers, network hubs and points of presence or the internet. We do not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in our sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that the Company shall have no liability due to any corrective action that we may take.
- HIPAA Disclaimer
The Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. You acknowledge that the Services are not appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. We do not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, our Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with HIPAA. Users requiring secure storage of “Protected Health Information” as defined under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using this Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “Protected Health Information,” is a material violation of this Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination. We do not sign “Business Associate Agreements,” and you agree that Company is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA. If you have questions about the security of your data, please contact us by phone or chat.
- Payment Card Industry Security Standard Disclaimer.
We comply with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (“PCI Standard”) in connection with the collection and processing of your data and billing information. However, you are solely responsible for the security of the data and billing information you collect on your User Website. We do not monitor User Websites for compliance and therefore we are not able to verify whether any User Website complies with the PCI Standard.
- Certain Services; 404 Error Page .
In the event you fail to configure a 404 error page, a default 404 error page will be configured by the Company to appear in the event an Internet user enters a URL related to your domain but for which no file is associated. By not configuring a 404 error page, you hereby consent to and authorize the Company’s placement of a default 404 error page and its associated content on your website. The Company’s 404 error page may contain advertisements and other materials selected by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to, third-party websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines. You may change the 404 error page configuration at any time. The Company reserves the right to collect and retain all revenue obtained from such advertising and other materials.
- Third Party Products and Services
- Third Party Providers
We may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing. Please refer to Appendix A to obtain links to the terms and conditions of certain third party providers. Appendix A is a representative list and not a comprehensive list of goods or services offered by third party providers.
The Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. The Company is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
- The Company as Reseller or Sublicensor
We may act as a reseller or sublicensor of certain third party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services (“Resold Products”). We shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Resold Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Resold Products, either sold, sublicensed or provided by us to you will not be deemed a breach of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Resold Product are limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Resold Product. You are entitled to use any Resold Product supplied by us only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Resold Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Resold Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations.
- Third Party Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
- Prohibited Persons (Countries, Entities, And Individuals).
The Services are subject to export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations administered or enforced by the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), Department of State, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Trade Laws”). You may not use the Services to export or reexport, or permit the export or reexport, of software or technical data in violation of U.S. Trade Laws. In addition, by using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) an individual, organization or entity organized or located in a country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine); (b) designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by OFAC or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person; (c) otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. Trade Laws; or (d) engaged in nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons activities to which U.S. persons may not contribute without a U.S. Government license. Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, the Company also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
- Account Security and Company Systems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. We may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be scanned, examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. We may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account that is found to be compromised may be disabled and/or terminated. If you do not clean up your account after being notified by us of an ongoing issue, we reserve the right to keep your account disabled. Upon your request, we may clean-up your account for an additional fee.
- We reserve the right to migrate your account from one data-center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
- Compatibility with the Services
- You agree to cooperate fully with us in connection with our provision of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for your use of the Services. To the extent that the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement may depend upon your performance of your obligations, the Company is not responsible for any delays due to your failure to timely perform your obligations.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by us to provide the Services, which may be changed by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. The Company does not warrant that we back-up any User Content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all User Content.
- Billing and Payment Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, at our sole discretion, payments may be applied to outstanding invoices in your billing account.
Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel the Services, you may be billed, but we are not obligated to bill you, on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
- Advance Account.
If you maintain a credit balance, we will deduct from the credit balance when you purchase products or services from us. If the credit balance is insufficient for processing the order the order may not be processed. Any negative balance in the Advance Account will become immediately payable. If you do not correct a negative balance in your account within 24 hours, we reserve the right to terminate the Services with immediate effect and without any notice.
Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority, unless otherwise provided. Any applicable taxes will be added to your invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
- Late Payment or Non-Payment.
Any invoice that is outstanding may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, we may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by the Company, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. We will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
Dedicated servers are subject to being reclaimed and all content deleted if you fail to make a timely payment. You have fifteen (15) days from the expiry date to pay the outstanding amount due for a dedicated server. After 15 days, the data on the dedicated server will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
- Domain Payments.
- Domain registrations. No refunds will be given once a domain is registered.
- Domain Renewals. You can manage domain renewals in your control panel. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and we are not responsible for any failure to renew a domain or failure to notify about a domain renewal. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed.
It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. We may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in our sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
- Invoice Disputes.
If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance.
- Price Change
The Company reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by us through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by us.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have previously signed up using a particular domain, you may not sign up again for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our Sales department and the appropriate charges will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All coupons and discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
- Money-back Guarantee
- Dedicated Servers
There are no refunds on dedicated servers. The forty-five (45) day money- back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers.
- Managed shared, VPS and Reseller Services
The Company offers a thirty (30) day money- back guarantee for shared, VPS, and reseller hosting services only. If you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within thirty (30) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to any fees for any additional products or services. For more information about our refund policy on additional products or services please refer to the section Non-refundable Products and Services.
- Cancellations and Refunds
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
- Non-refundable Products and Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as Codeguard, Digital Certificates, shared VPS hosting, SiteLock install fees for custom software, and/or any other products or services of the Company.
- Cancellation Process.
You may terminate or cancel the Services from the control panel. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your customer account, your access to the control panel will be suspended and you will not be able to access the billing system to renew products or services or to update your account information. However, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within thirty (30) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
We may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm the Company or others or cause the Company or others to incur liability, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, we will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, the Company may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then current term.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA MAY BE DELETED.
Shared hosting has been designed to host most personal, small business websites. To support this, we offer unmetered disk space, unmetered bandwidth and unmetered websites on some of our plans.
- CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage
- Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
All use of hosting space provided by Register.lk is subject to the terms
of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy. Shared hosting space
shall only be used for: (i) web files; (ii) active email; and (iii)
content of User Websites.
However, Shared hosting space may not be used for any activity not listed above, including but not limited to: (i) storage of media, emails, or other data as determined by the service providers; or (ii) offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts; (iii) gaming server; or (iv) to store over 100,000 files; or (v) run MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds; or (vi) use more than 50% of your website’s disk space for storing emails. Notwithstanding the above, your email storage cannot exceed 10 GB of disk space used by your Hosting order, even if it is within the aforesaid 50% of your website’s disk space. or (vii) use more than 5 GB or lesser based on the offering per database. We expressly reserve the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources which might affect the stability, performance and uptime of our servers, storage and network that may be caused by your violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise.
If you are in violation of the above, we may, in our sole discretion require you to upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server (depending on which package would meet your needs) or terminate access to the Services or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of this Agreement and other policies. Please note, Dedicated and VPS usage will be limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you purchase.
- Bandwidth Usage.
Bandwidth usage is unmetered on shared and cloud hosting services. Additionally, specific limits on the services have been mentioned on the product that you purchase, which include but are not limited to Shared hosting, Cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Email hosting. If we encounter any website/package/order/customer consuming more than 25% of the system resources for more than 90 seconds which might affect the stability, performance, and uptime of our servers, storage and network, we may require to you upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server, or we may take action to restrict the bandwidth or other resources applicable for your website/package/order/account.
- Reseller Terms and Client Responsibility
- Shared accounts may not be used to resell web hosting to others. If you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account.
- Resellers shall ensure that each of its clients, customers or users (“Reseller Users”) complies with this Agreement, including for the sake of clarity, Appendix A.
- Resellers are responsible for supporting Reseller Users, including but not limited to providing customer service, billing support and technical support. The Company does not provide support to Reseller Users. If a Reseller User contacts us, we reserve the right to place a reseller client account on hold until the reseller can assume responsibility for the Reseller User. All support requests must be made by the reseller on Reseller User’s behalf for security purposes.
- Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of Reseller Users. The Company may hold any reseller responsible for any of their client’s actions that violate the law or this Agreement.
- The Company is not responsible for the acts or omissions of our resellers. The reseller hereby agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any and all claims made by any User arising from the reseller’s acts or omissions.
- The Company reserves the right to revise our Reseller Program at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online or on any subsequent date as may be set forth by the Company.
Resellers in the the Company’s Reseller Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of the Users signed up by the reseller.
- Lost Domains
If your domain gets deleted, expired, transferred away or cancelled without your knowledge or consent, you have to inform us via a Register.lk Ticket (Register.lk account -> Submit a Ticket) within 21 days from the deleted, expired, transferred or cancelled date. We do not take responsibility for such incidents after 21 days.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Your use of the Services is also governed by the following:
All disputes, controversies and differences arising out of or relating
to this Agreement, including a dispute relating to the validity or
existence of this Agreement
(“Dispute”) shall be referred to and resolved by arbitration in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Independent Contractor
The Company and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places the Company and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint ventures. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of Sri Lanka.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
- Backups and Data Loss
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. the Company does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts or the Services purchased by you. You should not rely on the Company for backup. It is solely your responsibility to maintain backups. the Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on the Company’s servers.
- Limited Disclaimer and Warranty
THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement, including policies and documents incorporated by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Changes to the Agreement or the Services
We may change or modify this Agreement at any time. We will post a notice of any significant changes to this Agreement on our website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date these terms were last revised. Any changes or modifications to this Agreement shall be effective and binding on you as of the date indicated in a notice posted on this page. If no date is specified, your use of the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement as modified. If you do not agree to abide by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
No failure or delay by you or the Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Force Majeure
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
If you purchase a third party product or service from the Company, you agree to this Agreements AND the following terms and conditions of the third party product or service, which are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference:
- Comodo SSL: https://ssl.comodo.com/terms.php
- Google Apps Core Services: https://gsuite.google.co.in/intl/en_in/features/
- WordPress: https://en.wordpress.com/tos/ and https://automattic.com/privacy/
This file was last modified on April 03, 2020.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into our Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided to them in the Terms of Service. We may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
You shall use the Services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or display of any information, data, or material in violation of applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation the laws of Sri Lanka, is prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate the Services for any Customer that exposes the Company to legal liability or threatens its ability to provide services to other customers. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claims resulting from your use of the Services.
1. Prohibited Uses:
No Illegal or Harmful Use – You may not use the
Services to publish content or engage in activity that is
harmful to others or illegal under applicable law , including
without limitation in connection with any of the following
illegal, harmful or fraudulent activities:
- Disclosing private sensitive personal information about others;
- Distributing malware or other malicious code;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances and drug contraband;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of prescription medications, including, but not limited to, promotion, marketing, or sale of prescription medications without a valid prescription;
- Hosting child pornography or content that is potentially harmful to minors (Any website found to be hosting child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice and reported to law enforcement or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NMEC);
- Hosting FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites;
- Hosting or linking to a website intended to deceive the public including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com ;
- Hosting or linking to an anonymous proxy server;
- Infringing upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Others. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please notify us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money laundering;
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft; and
- Selling weapons or ammunition.
No Unauthorized System Access or Network Abuse –
You may not use the Services to gain access into any network
or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing another network without permission, to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures;
- Attacking other networks (i.e. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
- Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
- Running a file sharing site;
- Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index,
spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs,
internet agent, or other automatic device, program,
algorithm or methodology which does the same things,
to use, access, copy, index, acquire information,
generate impressions or clicks, input information,
store information, search, generate searches, or
monitor any portion of our website or servers for
any unauthorized purpose;
- Don’t Hamper System Performance – Consuming excessive amount of server resources is prohibited. This leads to server performance issues and may cause a disruption to our systems or other customers. Use of any scripts or processes that may adversely impact our systems is prohibited.
- No Adult Content – You may not use the Services to distribute pornography or other adult-related content or offer any escort services.
- No Storage of Backups – Backing up personal data to a hosting account is prohibited. Our Services are designed to host your website, not serve as a data repository . We reserve the right to remove backups from your hosting account.
- You may not use the Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited
We maintain a zero tolerance policy for use of
its network or services in any manner associated with the
transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail,
including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail,
or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission
of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM
Act of 2003 (“SPAM”).
- “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated
as SPAM. We may terminate the account of any User who sends
out SPAM with or without notice.
- Websites advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be hosted
on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited
to, SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant
messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity
listed in the
ROKSO may use our Services. Any User account which results
in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended
- Please familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act. Information about the CAN-SPAM Act may be found by accessing the following link: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
3. Defamation and Objectionable Content
- We value the freedom of expression and encourages Users
to be respectful with the content they post. As a
webhost, we are not a publisher of User content and
generally not in a position to investigate the veracity
of individual defamation claims or to determine whether
certain material, which we may find objectionable,
should be censored.
Accordingly, we generally require a court
order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as
determined by the Company in its sole discretion,
to take down alleged defamatory or objectionable
content. However, we reserve the right to disable
or remove any content to prevent harm to others or
to the Company, as determined in our sole discretion.
- We value the freedom of expression and encourages Users to be respectful with the content they post. As a webhost, we are not a publisher of User content and generally not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which we may find objectionable, should be censored. Accordingly, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, to take down alleged defamatory or objectionable content. However, we reserve the right to disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or to the Company, as determined in our sole discretion.
- If there is a violation of this AUP by a User of a Reseller,
we will suspend the account in question and notify
the Reseller so that the Reseller can address the
matter with the User. The occurrence of additional
violations on a User account may result in the immediate
suspensions or termination of your Reseller account.
- If there is a violation of this AUP by a User of a Reseller, we will suspend the account in question and notify the Reseller so that the Reseller can address the matter with the User. The occurrence of additional violations on a User account may result in the immediate suspensions or termination of your Reseller account.
- Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP.
- If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- A failure to respond to an email from our compliance team within forty-eight (48) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this AUP in
our sole discretion.
5. Reporting violations of this AUP. If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP, email us at email@example.com.
6. Grievance Officer. You may choose to contact the Grievance Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This file was last modified on February 11, 2020.
Solution Infinity Pvt Ltd and our subsidiaries (“we,” or “us”) are a leading provider of online tools for small businesses to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through email marketing, social media, and more. We care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our websites, products or services (collectively, our “Users”). This privacy notice provides details about how your personal information is collected, shared and used by us.
Information Covered by this Privacy notice
When you purchase a Service from us, your personal information will be collected, used, and shared consistent with the provisions of this privacy notice.
Information We Collect From You
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “How We Use Your Information”.
Information you voluntarily provide to us
We collect the following information from you when you provide it to us:
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process, including in connection with a co-branded offer (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry);
- Information you provide, when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information, including credit card data that you provide to us (by way of our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services.
Information we collect about your usage and devices
- We collect data relating to your online activity on our websites, including the following:
- IP address;
- Browser type and version;
- Type of device you use, operating system version, and device identifier;
- Geographic location;
- Pages you view;
- How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services;
- When you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services;
- Metadata about your use of our Services and emails we send to you (including clicks and opens);
- Metadata about how your customers, contacts, and users interact with the Services we provide you;
- Your interactions with any videos we offer;
- Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance; and
- Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services.
We store the data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
Information We Aquire From Social Media
- We collect information from third party social networking sites, including information that they provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
Information We Aquire From Other Sources
We also collect the following information from other sources:
- Information you provide to us at seminars or to our partners;
- Information you provide to us in surveys;
- Information that is publicly available; and
- Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
We also collect information that you may provide during your telephone conversations with us, which we may monitor or record.
We may combine any information we collect about you with other information we have about you to help us update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target current or prospective customers with our products or services through online advertisements served on third-party sites by third-party vendors, such as Google (subject to your consent where required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
- As otherwise described in this privacy notice.
We also use the information we receive to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products or services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for the Services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
Sharing of Information
As further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
- Other members of the Solution Infinity Pvt Ltd corporate family;
- Our partners;
- Third party service providers and vendors;
- In connection with a sale, merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization;
- Authorized users within your organization; and
- For legal reasons.
Sharing within the Solution Infinity Pvt Ltd Family
We share personal information with other members of the Solution Infinity Pvt Ltd family to allow our corporate affiliates to contact you with offers, services or products that may be of interest to you and to provide you with their products and services. Any such corporate affiliate may use your information only according to the terms of this privacy notice. If you are located in a jurisdiction where such sharing requires your permission, we will only do so with your consent.
Sharing with Partners
When we share your personal information with certain third-party partners, including marketing and advertising partners, that information includes your name, email address and other information enabling partners to:
- Assist you in using our Services,
- Contact you with offers, services or products that may be of interest to you, and
- Provide you with their products or services.
If you are located in a jurisdiction where such sharing requires your permission, we will only do so with your consent. Please note that if you access our services through a tool that hides your location, such as through a virtual private network, you may not receive our request for permission because we were not able to identify you as being located in a jurisdiction where your permission is required.
Further, our partners are prohibited from using your contact information for any purpose beyond those set forth above without your consent. We will not provide our partners with your credit card information.
In the event we collect information from you in connection with an offer that is jointly presented by us and a partner, we will let you know who is collecting the information and whose privacy notice applies, as well as any options you may have regarding use of your information.
Sharing with Third Party Service Providers and Vendors
Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties to assist us in servicing you (for example, providing you with customer service, fraud detection and deterrence or access to advertising assets and providing us with information technology and storage services) or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities (including providing us with analytic information and search engine optimization services). Our contracts with such third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared.
If you purchase a product or service from a third party through one of our brands, we will pass your personal information to such third party in order for them to fulfill your order.
We offer features that allow you to better target who you contact through our products and services. These features allow you to optimize your campaigns, segment your lists, and better customize your offerings to your customers. In order to do this, we partner with third parties who can provide you with information about your contacts. If both you and your contacts are located outside of the European Union, this may include demographic information and geographic location. We require that these third parties are contractually or legally permitted to share this information with you.
In order to provide you with these features, we may send third parties certain pseudonymized personal data about your contacts. These third parties are prohibited from using this personal data for any purpose beyond that for which it was shared.
We also share non-personal information with certain third parties, including the media, industry observers, marketing and advertising partners, vendors, customers, potential customers or partners. For example, we disclose mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or other similar sale transaction, your information will be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
All users authorized by you to have access to your account can view personal information stored in the account. A primary account holder can view personal information saved in subaccounts to which they have authorized access. We share information about authorized users only for legitimate purposes consistent with this privacy notice, including servicing your account and marketing products and services to you.
If legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, to bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
- Violating our terms and conditions of use;
- Causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or
- Violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law.
This disclosure can include transferring your information to the U.S. and other countries outside the European Economic Area. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties in connection with a subpoena.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
Tracking Technologies and Online Advertising
Marketing Communications from Us
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information). You agree to receive these transactional and service communications as a condition of the Services that we provide to you. You must cancel your accounts for all Services, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications from us. To cancel your account, please follow the instructions found in the terms of service for the applicable Service. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
If you do not want to receive marketing calls by phone, you may contact customer support at the brand from which you purchased your Services and indicate your preference to us. Contact information for specific brands can be found on the homepage of each brand.
Note that we may use automated dialing technology to place marketing calls. In the event we do use such technology for marketing calls, we will do so with your consent as required to comply with applicable law. You do not need to agree to receive automated marketing phone calls or texts from us in order to use the Services.
Information from Third Parties
To manage the information we receive about you from a social networking site or other third party (if applicable), you will need to follow the instructions from that party for updating your information and changing your privacy settings, where available. The information we collect is covered by this privacy notice and the information the third party collects is subject to such third party’s privacy practices. Privacy choices you have made on any third party site will not apply to our use of the information we have collected directly through our Services.
If an account or profile was created without your knowledge or authorization, please contact customer support at the brand on which the account or profile is located to request removal of the account or profile.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your use of the Services or (ii) May 25, 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
Depending on what information we collect from you and how we collect it, we rely on various grounds for processing your information under the GDPR, including the following:
- In order to administer our contractual relationship, including setting up your requested Services, payments, renewals and processes;
- Because it is in our legitimate interest to run a successful and efficient business and provide you with the Services and other useful content;
- In order to fulfill any legal obligations we may have to collect this information from you; and/or
- Because you have provided your consent for us to do so.
YOUR RIGHT TO CONTROL HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
You have the right to make requests regarding your personal information. You can:
- Ask us to update or correct personal information if it is inaccurate;
- Request that we transfer some or all of your personal information to you or a third party (whenever it is technically feasible to do so);
- Make choices about receiving marketing communications;
- Withdraw your consent to process your personal information in circumstances where we are relying on your consent as our basis for processing.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us.
We will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights.
Third Party Links and Information Collection and Use by Our Users
Some of our Services provide links to other websites. Because we do not control the information policies or practices of these third party sites, you should review their privacy policies to learn about how they collect and use personal information.
You may also log in to some of our Services using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. For example, if you take advantage of certain of our social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs that run on our site, the applicable social networking sites may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our websites, and may set a cookie to enable it to function properly.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian of such a child and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us as described in this Privacy Notice and we will take reasonable steps immediately to remove any such information.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice at any time, so please review it frequently. In all cases, your continued use of any Services constitutes acceptance to any such changes.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data handling practices, or you wish to make a complaint, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Last modified February 21, 2020
Register.lk takes intellectual property rights very seriously and it is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This Copyright Policy describes the information that should be present in these notices and is incorporated by reference into our Terms of Service . It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straight forward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to verify. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this Copyright Policy have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service.
To file a notice of alleged infringement with us, a complainant must provide a written notice that includes the complainant’s full contact information and sets forth the items specified below.
- Name, address, phone number, email address (if available) and physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s);
- Identification of the infringing material you are asking us to remove or disable, and the Internet location of the infringing material;
- Any additional information required to be included in a copyright infringement complaint under applicable law (as we may request from you as necessary)
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; AND
- Your signature.
Please submit your complaint in one of the following ways:
- Email the signed notification to
- Mail the signed notification to: Register.lk, LEVEL 6, NO 135, DUTUGEMUNU ST, KOHUWALA 10250, SRI LANKA
Please note that you maybe liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Register.lk may respond to take-down notices by removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material and/or by terminating services. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact you and/or administrator of the affected site or content.
Register.lk may document notices of alleged infringement it receives and/or on which we action is taken. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be made available to the public and sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public.
COUNTER NOTICE PROCEDURE FOR CUSTOMERS:
Upon receipt of notice from Register.lk that a claim of infringement has been made and/or that the material has been removed or that access to it has been disabled, you may provide a counter notice pursuant to applicable law.
To be effective, a counter-notice must include ALL of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
Upon receiving a proper counter-notice pursuant to applicable law,
Register.lk will take reasonable steps to restore the material
in 10-14 business days unless the copyright owner commences court
proceedings to prevent the restoration of the material and Register.lk
is informed of such proceedings.
This file was last modified on August 1, 2017.
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Company does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts or the Services purchased by you. You should not rely on the Company for backup. It is solely your responsibility to maintain backups. The Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on the Company’s servers.
Only we provide
100% Money Back